How to Use Technology to Support Mathematics Learning?
A dialectical synthesis between technology and new idea of learning
School of Education
Beijing 100871, China
This talk will address the following issues on the use of technology for
We will explain how new features of mathematics learning may be designed
by developing and integrating new technologies and tools such as visualization software, learning exploration platforms, handheld autonomous self-learning devices, and network-based cooperative learning environments.
- The process of educational informationalization
- Information analysis seen as modernized methodology
- New view of mathematics
- Mathematical knowledge representation
- Formalization of the mathematics learning process
- Mathematics learning viewed from modernized idea of learning